Kellys Falls picnic area
Garawarra State Conservation Area
All the practical information you need to know about the Kellys Falls picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Kellys Falls picnic area is in the Kellys Falls precinct of Garawarra State Conservation Reserve. To get there:
- From F6 Freeway, take Helensburgh exit and follow Lawrence Hargrave Drive, before turning left into Kellys Falls.
- Travelling south from Grand Pacific Drive, turn left at the junction of Lawrence Hargrave Drive and Lady Wakehurst Drive. Kellys Falls is approximately 2km on your right, just before Walker Street.
There is a section of unsealed road leading to the carpark once you turn off Lawrence Hargreaves Drive.
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Kellys Falls picnic area.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
- Kellys Falls picnic area is fully wheelchair-accessible, although there are steps at the waterfalls.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
No fires are allowed in this reserve.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Royal National Park Visitor Centre
- 8.30am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 9542 0648
- 1300 072 757 for campground and cottage bookings
- 2 Lady Carrington Drive, Royal National Park, NSW 2232