Turkeys Nest picnic area and lookout
William Howe Regional Park
Take the short walk to the dog-friendly Turkeys Nest picnic area in William Howe Regional Park. Enjoy great views to the Blue Mountains from the lookout.
- William Howe Regional Park
You’ll find Turkeys Nest lookout at the highest point of the Loop trail in William Howe Regional Park. It’s a short and easy walk to the lookout, so a good one for children.
From Turkeys Nest, take in the far-reaching views of undulating farmland of the Razorback Mountains, extending to the escarpment of the Blue Mountains in the distance.
Just a short walk down the hill you’ll find the picnic area, which also provides extensive views as a delightful backdrop to your meal. Turkeys Nest is dog-friendly so bring your four-legged friends along for a picnic too.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- Scheyville office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4572 3100
- 71 Memorial Drive, Scheyville 2756
- in William Howe Regional Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
William Howe Regional Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.