Kurnell area in Kamay Botany Bay National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Cape Solander.
Getting there and parking
Cape Solander is in the Kurnell precinct of Kamay Botany Bay National Park. To get there:
- Follow Captain Cook Drive towards Kurnell
- At the T intersection turn left and take the next right in to Cape Solander Drive
- Continue past the visitor centre and follow to the end.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at the Cape Solander lookout, including several designated disabled spots.
Maps and downloads
- Kurnell Visitor Centre
- Monday to Friday, 10am to 3.30pm. Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, 9.30am to 4pm. Closed Christmas holiday.
- 02 9668 2010
- 21 Cape Solander Drive, Kurnell NSW 2231
- in the Kurnell area of Kamay Botany Bay National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
7am–7.30pm August to May. 7am–5.30pm June to July.
Areas may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day applies in the Kurnell area only. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins. The park also has credit card accepting payment facilities.Buy annual pass