Burragorang lookout and picnic area
Burragorang State Conservation Area
All the practical information you need to know about the Burragorang lookout and picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Burragorang lookout and picnic area is in the southern precinct of Burragorang State Conservation Area. To get there from Camden:
- Take Burragorang Road through Mount Hunter, The Oaks and Oakdale.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Burragorang lookout picnic area, including several designated disabled spots. Bus parking is also available.
Best times to visit
Spring is a great time of year at Burragorang State Conservation Area. Enjoy a picnic in the shade of the eucalypts which surround Burragorang picnic area.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
17°C and 29°C
4°C and 20°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Flush toilets
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
Assistance may be required to access this area.
- Glenbrook office
- Entry station is only open on weekends, public holidays and school holidays.
- 02 4632 4500 Infoline
- Blue Mountains National Park, Bruce Road, Glenbrook NSW 2773
- in Burragorang State Conservation Area in the Sydney and surrounds region
1 October to 31 March: 8am to 5pm on weekdays. 8am to 7pm on weekends and public holidays.
1 April to 30 September: 8am to 5pm daily.
Park entry fees:
$4 per vehicle per day. The park has pay and display machines - cash and credit cards accepted.Buy annual pass