Bouddi National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Strom loop.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Strom loop is in Bouddi National Park. To get there from Gosford:
- Drive to Empire Drive, Kincumber.
- Turn left onto Cullens Road
- Turn right onto Scenic Road and continue through MacMasters Beach
- After approximately 6km, turn right onto Mount Bouddi Road.
- Alternatively, continue on to Maitland Bay Information Centre, where parking is also available.
Parking is available at Maitland Bay Information Centre or Mount Bouddi (Dingeldei) picnic area.
Best times to visit
Take the Bouddi Coastal walk to be amazed by the colourful wildflowers on display in spring.
Cool off with a dip at one the park's gorgeous beaches or try snorkelling at Maitland Bay Surf the popular coastline between MacMasters Beach and Box Head .
Grab the camera and spot humpback whales as they migrate north between May and July.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
20°C and 26°C
9°C and 17°C
January to March
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
Pets and domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted. Find out which regional parks allow dog walking and see the pets in parks policy for more information.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay machines that accept both card and coins.Buy annual pass
Maitland Bay Information Centre
174 The Scenic Road, Bouddi NSW 2251
- Weekends and public holidays only, 11am to 3pm
- 02 4320 4200 Girrakool office