Plateau Circuit loop trail
Bindarri National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Plateau Circuit loop trail.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Plateau Circuit loop trail is in the western precinct of Bindarri National Park. To get there:
- Follow the directions to the park entrance via Eastern Dorrigo Way
- Start the ride at the information sign at the park boundary
- Continue along Corfes Road onto Range Road
- Turn left onto Bangalore Road for 1km and follow to Bangalore Falls picnic area
- Return to Range Road and continue south onto Urumbilum Creek Road, which takes you to Urumbilum picnic area.
- Return the same way or, for the more adventurous, turn right off Urumbilum Creek Road to Loudens Road, which will return you to Bangalore Road.
Parking is available at the start of Plateau Circuit loop trail.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Bindarri National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Get off the beaten track and take your 4WD through pristine bushlands, stopping to see the magnificent Bangalore Falls.
Enjoy picnicking and swimming by the river and easy walking to see spectacular waterfalls.
Take a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters of Urumbilum River.
Head off on your mountain bike and explore the remote forest trails.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
18°C and 27°C
7°C and 20°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
- Coffs Harbour office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6652 0900
- 4/32 Edgar St, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450