Royal National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Audley boatshed.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Audley Boatshed is located at 150 Audley Road, Audley NSW 2232.
- Turn off Princes Highway at Farnell Avenue
- Continue down the hill
- Turn right onto Audley Road, just before Audley Weir
- Turn off Princes Highway at Waterfall train station
- Follow McKell Avenue to the end
- Turn left onto Sir Bertram Stevens Drive and follow to Audley
- Continue past Audley weir
- Take the first left after the weir onto Audley Road
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Royal National Park Visitor Centre and at Allambie Flat, next to the boat shed.
Check out the Bicycle information for NSW website for more information.
By public transport
Visit the Transport NSW website for more information.
Flush toilets are available in the Allambie Flat picnic area.
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
Drinking water available at Audley picnic areas
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
Paddleboats and rowboats are available for people with accessibility requirements as they offer a more stable platform.
- in Royal National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and South Coast regions
Royal National Park is open 7am to 8.30pm but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day. Payment options include Audley Visitor Centre, vehicle entry stations, pay machines and the Park’nPay app.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).Buy annual pass