Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Jugglers Canyon.
Getting there and parking
Jugglers Canyon is in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there from Sydney:
- Travel west on the Great Western Highway.
- In Medlow Bath turn right at the traffic lights onto Railway Parade.
- After about 900m turn left onto Rutland Road.
- Continue on Rutland Road, which becomes Grand Canyon Road, for about 3.5km.
- Veer left along Point Pilcher Road and continue for almost 800m, north of Katoomba Airport, to the fork in the road with Old Point Pilcher Trail, and park.
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- Dry weather only
Parking is available near the start of Old Point Pilcher Trail.
There are non-flush toilets at Evans lookout carpark.
- Non-flush toilets
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.