Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Grand Canyon.
Getting there and parking
Grand Canyon is in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park. The track to reach it starts at Neates Glen carpark. To get there:
- Turn off Great Western Highway into Evans Lookout Road near Blackheath.
- Follow Evans Lookout Road for 2.9km, you’ll find Neates Glen carpark on your right.
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at the Neates Glen, Evans lookout and Grand Canyon carparks.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.