Applies from Mon 20 Jan 2020, 6.00pm. Last reviewed: Fri 5 Jun 2020, 4.39pm
Closed areas: Most of Morton National Park closed
Areas remaining closed
All areas south of Braidwood Road, including the Budawang Wilderness Area remain closed due to bushfire damage and to protect the safety of our visitors.
Areas now open
North of the Shoalhaven River, including Kangaroo Valley, the following walks and lookouts are accessible:
- Badgerys Spur walking track
- Long Point walking track
- Bonnie View and Beauchamps lookouts
- Erith coalmine loop walk
- Lovers walking track
- Mount Carnorvon walking track
- East and West Rim tracks
- Manning lookout
- Kangaroo River walking track
- Three views walking track
South of the Shoalhaven River to Braidwood Road, including the Ettrema Wilderness Area, the following walks, trails and lookouts are accessible:
- Ettrema Wilderness walks starting from the Quiera track head on Tolwong Road
- Ettrema Wilderness walks starting from Sassafrass
- Tanjara Falls on the Braidwood Road
- Old Burrier trail
Do not enter the closed areas of this park. Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information contact 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS).
Affects 1 park and 19 locations nearby.