Two Mile Sands campground
Myall Lakes National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Two Mile Sands campground.
Getting there and parking
Two Mile Sands campground is in the Bombah Broadwater precinct of Myall Lakes National Park. The campground can only be accessed by boat. To get there:
- From Bulahdelah, turn south onto Bombah Road
- Continue along the road for approximately 12km
- Just after the park entrance sign, turn left into Korsmans Landing Road and follow to Korsmans Landing campground
- From here it is a short canoe or boat ride south to Two Mile Sands campground.
- Other boat ramps are available at Violet Hill campground, Mungo Brush campground and Hearts Point picnic area
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Korsmans Landing campground.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Myall Lakes National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
A good time to visit when the weather is a little cooler and the park is less busy.
Magnificent wildflower displays as they bloom across the heathlands.
Look for dolphins swimming among the waves.
Head to Sugarloaf Point to watch for whales on their annual migration.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
19°C and 27°C
10°C and 19°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Water is not available at this campground.
- Wood barbecues (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
- in Myall Lakes National Park in the North Coast region
Myall Lakes National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day.
The park has coin/card operated pay machines at Mungo Brush campground. NPWS staff regularly visit areas to collect day use fees. Day passes are also available from the Manning Great Lakes Area Office, Tea Gardens Visitor Information Centre and the Hawks Nest Newsagency.
Bombah Point ferry fees may also apply (cash payment only).