Marramarra Creek campground
Marramarra National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Marramarra Creek campground.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Marramarra Creek campground is in the southern precinct of Marramarra National Park. The campground can only be accessed by foot or boat. To get there:
- From Fiddletown, follow Bloodwood Road until you see the sign to Marramarra Ridge on your left
- Follow the gravel-surfaced Marramarra Ridge trail to the management trail gate
- Park your car here and continue along the Marramarra Ridge trail for approximately 3.5km. Note that this trail has several steep sections
- At the bottom of the last hill, turn left and continue to the main campground, or turn right to the Orchard campground
- Access to the campground is via Berowra Creek
- Take care when heading upstream during low tides, particularly approaching Big Bay and beyond
Park entry points
- Marramarra Ridge Trail carpark See on map
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
Parking is available at the end of Marramarra Ridge trail.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Marramarra National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Unwind and take in the serenity of camping at Gentlemans Halt or Marramarra Creek campgrounds.
Wander through the bush and enjoy the colourful display of wildflowers.
Paddle the waterways by kayak or canoe and have a swim in the rivers.
Enjoy longer hikes and day walks such as Canoelands Ridge walking track or Marramarra Ridge to Smugglers Ridge walking track.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
19°C and 28°C
6°C and 16°C
- Water is not available at this campground.
- Firewood is not provided and may not be collected from the park.
- Rubbish bins are not available, so please take your rubbish with you when leaving.
- Composting toilet
- Fire rings (bring your own firewood)