Ganguddy-Dunns Swamp campground
Wollemi National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Ganguddy-Dunns Swamp campground.
Getting there and parking
Ganguddy-Dunns Swamp campground is on the west side of Wollemi National Park. To get there from Rylstone:
- Turn off Ilford Road in Rylstone on to Fitzgerald Street
- Continue on to Narrango Road for 2.4km
- Slight left on to Narango Road continue for 15.4km
- Continue straight on to Coricudgy Road and then Mount Coricudgy Road for 7.1km
Please note front-wheel-drive vehicles towing caravans and heavy trailers are not recommended.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Dunns swamp - Gunguddy campground
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Wollemi National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
With its softer light, autumn is the perfect time of year to head out to photograph or paint Wollemi's extraordinary landscapes.
With the temperature warming up, dig out the canoe and head to picturesque Ganguddy (Dunns swamp) for a cruise along the waterways.
- Drinking water is not available at this campground. Remember to treat or boil all water taken from creeks in the park.
- Rubbish bins are not provided so please take your rubbish with you
- Non-flush toilets
- Wood barbecues
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - hard
Wheelchairs can access this area with some difficulty
Boating. Please note there's a 4-knot speed limit.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Unregistered vehicles
Limited firewood is supplied at the campground and collecting firewood in the park is not permitted. You can buy firewood at the service station on Louee St, Rylstone. Phone 6379 1016.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.