Yengo National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Finchley campground.
Getting there and parking
On entering Yengo National Park:
- Turn left into Yango Creek Road from either Wollombi or Laguna
- Continue onto Upper Yango Creek Road, then turn onto Finchley track to access the campground, which is 500m from the Aboriginal engraving site.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- 4WD required in wet weather
Parking is available at the campground.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Yengo National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Try mountain bike-riding around the Mount Yengo loop trail.
Set up camp at either Blue Gums or Mountain Arm campground and enjoy the stunning spring wildflower display.
Great for 4WD touring, experience those amazing sunsets and spectacular views from Finchley lookout.
Make Big Yango House your base to explore the park, enjoy warm days on the veranda and chilly nights by the fireplace.
- Water is not available at this campground.
- Rubbish bins are not available – please take rubbish with you when leaving.
- Non-flush toilets
- Wood barbecues (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
Please note noise restrictions apply at this campground.
Firewood is not provided and may not be collected from the park.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.