Devils Hole campground
Barrington Tops National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Devils Hole campground .
Getting there and parking
Devils Hole campground is in the state conservation area of Barrington Tops National Park. To get there:
- From Gloucester take Thunderbolts Way; this road becomes Scone Road and Barrington Tops Forest Road.
- The campground is located on the right after passing Thunderbolts lookout
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available beside your campsite at Devils Hole campground.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Barrington Tops National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Take to the park's walking tracks to make the most of cooler and drier daytime weather.
Look out for ground orchids and other wildflowers along the Polblue Swamp walking track.
Look out for the eastern water dragon basking on rocks around the streams.
- Water is available at this campground, but it’s a good idea to bring your own supply for drinking and cooking.
- Picnic facilities, accessible toilets, and wood barbecues are located across the road at Devils Hole lookout.
- Non-flush toilets
- Wood barbecues (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
Assistance may be required to access this area. The toilet at Devils Hole lookout and picnic area is 200m away and wheelchair-accessible.
Medium access presents some minor difficulties, such as a grassy surface. You may require a little assistance to get around in some areas.