Murray Valley Regional Park
Campground booking required
All campgrounds in NSW national parks require a booking. Click the 'search availability' button to see the dates available and any restrictions. If there's no availability you may not travel to, or stay at a campground. To prepare for your camping trip, read these camping safety tips.
Book a camping stay at Collendina campgrounds in Murray Valley Regional Park. You can choose to camp on the lagoon at Fryers Lane or close to the Murray river at Jacobs campground.
Book a campsite at one of these campgrounds in the Collendina area:
- Fryers Lane campground
- Jacobs campground
There are no camping fees but a $6 booking fee applies. Bookings are required. Book online or call 1300 072 757.
- Campfires are permitted between April and September.
- Collection of deadfall timber is permitted for small campfires only.
- Dogs and domestic pets are permitted everywhere in Murray Valley Regional Park, but they are prohibited in Murray Valley National Park. You can walk and camp with your dog in Murray Valley Regional Park however you will need to keep them on a leash at all times and remember to pick up after them.
You can’t remove firewood from the park. Chainsaws are not permitted.
Vehicle access and road quality
All roads leading to Collendina campgrounds are unsealed. 4WD vehicles recommended when wet. RVs/motorhomes are not recommended in these campgrounds.
How to get there
There are 2 separate areas of Collendina campgrounds.
Fryers Lane campground is around 15 minutes west of Corowa. To get there:
- Follow Spring Drive for 13km west towards Mulwala.
- Turn left onto Fryers Road and follow the unsealed road down to the lagoon and campground.
Jacobs campground is around 20 mins west of Corowa. To get there:
- Follow Spring Drive for 18km west towards Mulwala.
- Turn left onto Jacobs reserve Road and follow the unsealed road for 500m until you get to the Murray River. There are 4 campsites within this campground.
There are no rubbish collection points. Please take all rubbish when you leave.
Book a camping stay at Corowa campgrounds in Murray Valley National Park. Located just minutes from the township of Corowa, choose from 4 campgrounds to set up camp and fish along the mighty Murray River.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Moama office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Closed 12pm to 1pm.
- 03 5483 9100
- Factory 5, Lot 8 Bowlan Road, Moama NSW 2731