Murray Valley National Park
Campground booking required
You may not travel to or stay at a campground without a booking.
Book a camping stay at Corowa campgrounds in Murray Valley National Park. Located just minutes from the township of Corowa, choose from 4 campgrounds to set up camp and fish along the mighty Murray River.
Choose from 4 campgrounds when you arrive:
- Hidden Beach campground
- Foords campground
- Federation campground
- Dairy Lagoon campground
There are no camping fees but a $6 booking fee applies. Bookings are required. Book online or call 1300 072 757.
- Campfires are permitted between April and September.
- Collection of deadfall timber is permitted for small campfires only.
- You can’t remove firewood from the park. Chainsaws are not permitted.
- Pets and domestics animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted in Murray Valley National Park. If you want to camp with your dog, find a campground in Murray Valley Regional Park.
Vehicle access and road quality
All roads leading to the campgrounds in the Corowa area are unsealed. 4WD vehicles recommended when wet.
How to get there
- From the Corowa Visitor Information Centre follow Edward Street for 1km.
- Turn left onto Federation Avenue and travel along for 1km.
- Turn left and follow Hume Street for 2.3km.
- Turn right onto Augusta Street and travel along for 500m
- Turn left onto Neill Street and follow the unsealed road to the entry gate.
- Follow Neill Street down along Dairy Lagoon, past the golf course and into the reserve where you can choose from 4 of the campgrounds..
There is an Occupational Permit held over this reserve which allows the Corowa Common Trust to graze cattle between November and April. When entering via Neill Street please be aware that the gate needs to be shut at all times.
There are no rubbish collection points. Please take all rubbish when you leave.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Moama office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Closed 12pm to 1pm.
- 03 5483 9100
- Factory 5, Lot 8 Bowlan Road, Moama NSW 2731