Victoria Park Nature Reserve
All the practical information you need to know about Victoria Park Nature Reserve.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
From the Pacific Highway:
- Take the Bruxner Highway exit to Lismore/Alstonville
- Take the Alstonville exit and follow directions as below
- Head south along Wardell Road
- Turn right into Dalwood Road over the causeway, then turn left into Victoria Park Road.
- Veer right at the ‘Y’ junction and follow the road to Victoria Park Nature Reserve
Park entry points
- Victoria Park Nature Reserve access See on map
- Victoria Park picnic area See on map
Check out the Bicycle information for NSW website for more information.
By public transport
For information about public transport options, visit the NSW country transport info website
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Victoria Park Nature Reserve. Here are some of the highlights.
Escape the summer heat with a cool stroll along the rainforest boardwalk.
Avoid the crowds and visit during the cooler months; you might even catch a glimpse of the migratory eastern yellow robin.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
18°C and 29°C
7°C and 20°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
Fees and passes
Park entry fees:
Under review. No park entry fees collected.
- in the North Coast region
Victoria Park Nature Reserve is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
02 6627 0200
Contact hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Russelton Industrial Estate, 7 Northcott Crescent, Alstonville NSW 2477
- Alstonville office
Lismore (21 km)
Lismore is a major North Coast commercial, cultural and administrative centre. It's set in undulating country on the north arm of the Richmond River.
Ballina (23 km)
Ballina is a bustling holiday town and service centre and home of the Big Prawn. It's situated at the mouth of the Richmond River, close to superb beaches.
Byron Bay (46 km)
Byron Bay is Australia's easternmost town and 'style capital' of the North Coast. It's a place of outstanding natural beauty, set against lush volcanic hills.