Bongil Bongil National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Bongil Bongil National Park.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
From Coffs Harbour and Urunga:
- Take the Reptom / Mylestom exit from the new Pacific Highway
- Take Perry's Hill Road from the old Pacific Highway
- Perry's Hill Road becomes Tuckers Road
- Take Boronia Street to access Sawtell headland
- Take Lyons Road for Bonville Estuary and Bongil picnic area
Park entry points
Check out the Bicycle information for NSW website for more information.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Bongil Bongil National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
With cooler weather, it's a great time to explore the mountain bike tracks in the park.
A great time to explore Bonville Creek by canoe, kayak or stand-up paddle board.
Look for birds feeding on fruit-bearing trees in the rainforest.
Maps and downloads
- in the North Coast region
Bongil Bongil National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Coffs Harbour office
02 6652 0900
Contact hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 32 Marina Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- Coffs Harbour office
Sawtell (1 km)
Sawtell is a beautiful town framed by beaches and a national park.
Coffs Harbour (10 km)
Coffs Harbour is a coastal city on the North Coast, packed with things to do. It's surrounded by lush forests and national parks.
Urunga (16 km)
Urunga is a tranquil holiday resort and one of the State's secret treasures. The town is set on a coastal location at the mouth of the Bellinger and Kalang rivers.