Minnamurra Rainforest Centre
Budderoo National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Minnamurra Rainforest Centre.
Getting there and parking
Minnamurra Rainforest Centre is located in the foothills of Jamberoo Valley, west of Kiama on the NSW South Coast. To get there from Jamberoo:
- After leaving Jamberoo village, turn left onto Jamberoo Mountain Road.
- Take the first right onto Minnamurra Falls Road and travel 3.5km to Minnamurra Rainforest Centre at the end of the road.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
Car and bus parking are available at Minnamurra Rainforest Centre, including designated disabled parking bays.
Wedding party, guests and photographer are to park in designated spaces.
It's essential to pre-book coach parking.
Spring and autumn are the best seasons for wedding ceremonies in the rainforest. Summer can be hot and humid, and winter temperatures can be very cold.
- Flush toilets
Maps and downloads
Fees and passes
Venue hire fees apply. For more information, please email Minnamurra Rainforest Centre or phone (02) 4236 0469.
Disability access level - hard
- While construction of a new visitor centre is underway, access to this area is difficult
- The picnic area, cafe and first 500m of the loop walk are wheelchair-accessible with assistance
- There are some uphill slopes to access these areas that are wheelchair-accessible with assistance
- Disabled parking spots are available
- Wheelchair access toilets are available
- in Budderoo National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Budderoo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger. The park gates at Minnamurra Rainforest Centre open at 9am and close at 5pm every day.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day only in the Minnamurra Rainforest area. Bus or taxi: $4.40 per adult and $2.20 per child.Buy annual pass