Hill End Historic Site
Venue hire conditions
Organised events that can comply with current rules on public gatherings are allowed in NSW national parks. No other events can proceed until further notice.
Please get in touch with your NPWS event contact, the relevant local park office, or email the Events team to arrange bookings, cancellations or postponements.
Located in Hill End Historic Site, between Bathurst and Mudgee, Hosies is a charming heritage venue for your wedding or event. And with its garden, commercial kitchen and upstairs accommodation, you’ll have everything you need for your special day.
- Venue is suitable for
- Arts and cultural events, private party or function, product launch, wedding ceremonies, wedding reception
- Maximum people: 74
- Barbecue facilities, drinking water, showers, toilets, electric power
Contact Hill End Historic Site office for venue hire fees.
Available for hire 7 days a week, except 25 Dec-1 Jan and public holidays.
Venue available for exclusive hire
- Bookings are required. To make a booking or for more information contact Hill End Historic Site office.
- Other Information
- The weekend hire period is from Friday 12pm to Monday 10am
- For weekday and 1 day weekend hire periods, please contact Hill End Historic Site office.
- All events must conclude by 10pm on weekdays, and 12am on weekends, public holidays or the night before a weekend or public holiday.
Built in the late 1800s, Hosies in Hill End harks back to the days of the gold-rush and is brimming with historic significance. Originally a haberdashery store and residence, this unique two-storey building has been carefully transformed into a one of a kind function space that retains its old-world village charm.
With room for 74 people, Hosies is the perfect place to hold your celebratory event, wedding reception or company getaway. You’ll have exclusive use of the commercial kitchen to whip up a banquet-style feast for your guests, and the beautiful garden provides an ideal space for an outdoor bar or extra seating.
After your celebration, 12 of your guests can stay the night in the rooms upstairs. There’s also plenty of additional accommodation nearby, including Sydney Hotel Cottage and Northeys Apartment a mere 1min walk away.
And with Hosies located in the heart of town, you’re close to all of Hill End’s top attractions. You can book your ceremony at Sacred Heart Church before heading to Hosies for the reception. Or explore more of the town’s past at Hill End Heritage Centre or Bald Hill tourist mine and walking track.
- Hill End Historic Site office
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm. Closed weekends and public holidays.
- 02 6370 9050
- 5 Beyers Avenue, Hill End NSW 2850
- in Hill End Historic Site in the Country NSW region
Hill End Historic Site is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.