Jervis Bay National Park
With its glistening turquoise waters and clear white sand, Chinamans Beach in Jervis Bay National Park provides a spectacular backdrop to any beach wedding and is an ideal venue hire option for events.
- Venue is suitable for
- Wedding ceremonies
- Maximum people: 80
For fee information, please email the Events and Venues Unit or
phone (02) 9585 6570.
- Venue not available for exclusive hire
- A completed application form should be received at least 6 months in advance of the event in order to assure availability of your preferred venue and date(s) and adequate time for the review process by NPWS. Initial assessment of the event application, site plan and supporting documentation may take 2-3 weeks. Please contact the Events and Venues Unit for information regarding cancellations.
One of the NSW South Coast’s hidden gems, Chinamans Beach adjoins the popular Hyams Beach, Greenfield Beach and Jervis Bay Marine Park. With its glistening turquoise waters, clear white sand and isolated location, Chinamans Beach is an ideal venue hire option for anyone looking for a memorable beach wedding, or indeed, anyone simply looking for an awe-inspiring backdrop to any event.
Although it’s isolated, you and your guests won’t need to be concerned about finding nearby facilities, as all your necessities are only a short walk away.
Take a virtual tour of Chinamans Beach captured with Google Street View Trekker.
- in Jervis Bay National Park in the South Coast region
Jervis Bay National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- Nowra office
02 4428 6300
Contact hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 104 Flatrock Road, West Nowra NSW 2541
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nowra office