Wentworth Falls track
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Wentworth Falls track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
45min - 1hr
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Wentworth Falls track starts from Wentworth Falls picnic area in Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway to Wentworth Falls
- Turn on to Falls Road at the traffic lights and sign towards the national park
- Continue to the end of Falls Road, where you'll reach Wentworth Falls picnic area.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
- Parking is available at Wentworth Falls picnic area including designated disabled spots. Overflow parking is available on Falls Road.
- Wentworth Falls picnic area and nearby walks can be busy places on weekends and holidays, so parking may be limited.
By public transport
Regular trains run from Sydney Central Station to Wentworth Falls. The picnic area is around 2km walk along Falls Road, or you can catch a bus to the corner of Fletchers Road and Falls Road.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
Commercial activity operators require a license.
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785