Tuross Falls walking track
Wadbilliga National Park
Turross Falls walking track is a medium difficulty 4km bushwalk at Wadbilliga National Park featuring scenic views, waterfalls, picnicking opportunities and birdwatching.
- Wadbilliga National Park
- 4km return
- Time suggested
- 1hr 30min - 2hrs 30min
- Grade 4
- What to
- Sunscreen, hat, drinking water
- Please note
- There is no mobile reception at the Cascades precinct and very limited mobile reception in this park
- The weather in this area can be extreme and unpredictable, so please ensure you’re well-prepared for your visit.
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to bird watch
- For more information please contact the Bombala office on (02) 6458 5900 between 9am and 12.30pm Monday to Friday.
If you’ve got a half-day to while away in Wadbilliga National Park, making the journey along the Tuross Falls walking track is highly recommended. This medium-difficulty, 4km return bushwalking track will reward your efforts with amazing views and wildlife.
At the viewing platform at the end of the walk, you can enjoy incredible panoramic views out over the park where the Tuross Falls tumbles dramatically down rocky outcrops into the gorge.
The area is also famous for its greater glider population. If you’re lucky, you might also spy the spotted-tail quoll in this area. Birdwatchers should be sure to bring their binoculars, as there is a huge diversity of birdlife here, with over 122 native species being sighted in the area.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- in Wadbilliga National Park in the South Coast and Snowy Mountains regions
Wadbilliga National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.