Tia Falls walk
Oxley Wild Rivers National Park
The short and easy Falls walk in Oxley Wild Rivers National Park is great for children. It leads to spectacular views of Tia Falls and Gorge and the lookout picnic area.
- Oxley Wild Rivers National Park
- 1.5km return
- Time suggested
- 1hr - 1hr 30min
- Grade 3
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen, drinking water, sturdy shoes
- Please note
- Access to Tia Falls is along a 7km gravel road.
Tia Falls walk offers the easiest and best views of beautiful Tia Falls and Tia Gorge. It’s a short and easy walk, so a good one for walking with children.
Tia Falls walk starts from Tia Falls picnic area, a good place to enjoy a picnic before or after your walk.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Walcha office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6777 4700
- 188W North Street, Walcha NSW 2354
- in Oxley Wild Rivers National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
Oxley Wild Rivers National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
There are 3 areas in Oxley Wild Rivers National Park where you'll need day use vehicle permits: Halls Peak campground and picnic area, Riverside campground and picnic area, and Youdales Hut campground and picnic area. Day use vehicle permits can be bought online or by calling the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757. If camping, permit fees are included in the campground fee.Contact us for permits