Spring Glade walking track
Mount Canobolas State Conservation Area
All the practical information you need to know about Spring Glade walking track.
Features of this track
45min - 1hr 15min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
No experience required
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Getting there and parking
On entering Mount Canobolas State Conservation Area:
- Follow Mount Canobolas Road for 2.7km where you’ll find the Spring Glade carpark and track entrance on the left
Parking is available at the Spring Glade carpark and at the summit of Mount Canobolas.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Mount Canobolas State Conservation Area. Here are some of the highlights.
Wake up to misty mornings and enjoy clear, sunny skies – it's a magical time of year to visit.
See the violet kunzea, fringe myrtle and mirbelia flowers blossoming in the heaths around rocky outcrops.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
13°C and 26°C
0°C and 8°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Drinking water is limited or not available in this area, so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
- You’re encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves, especially in summer during the fire season.
Maps and downloads
- Bathurst office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6332 7640
- 02 6332 7680 To contact the KARST Conservation Unit in this office.
- Level 2, 203-209 Russell Street, Bathurst NSW 2795