Applies from Thu 3 Mar 2022, 7.00am. Last reviewed: Thu 15 Sep 2022, 11.36am.
Closed areas: Mount Canobolas Summit precinct closed for redevelopment
The Mount Canobolas Summit precinct will be closed for redevelopment works from 7am, Monday 12 September 2022 until further notice. Please refer back to this alert for reopening times as they will be announced closer to the works completion.
Snowgum walking track and the top section of Summits walking track leading to the Summit are also closed.
The following areas are open:
- Towac picnic area
- Mount Towac
- Spring Glade walking track
- Nature walking track
- section of Summits walking track linking Spring Glade walking track to the Nature walking track
- Orange View lookout picnic area
- Federal Falls campground and picnic area
- Federal Falls walking track
- The Walls picnic area and lookout
Please note there will be increased traffic of work machinery and vehicles on the road during this development and new speed limits will be in place.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, please contact the local office on 02 6334 7640.