Applies from Fri 8 Nov 2019, 2.47pm. Last reviewed: Fri 15 Nov 2019, 10.13am.
Closed areas: Northern section of Dorrigo National Park closed
The northern section of Dorrigo National Park is closed due to very high fire risk until further notice. Penalties apply for non-compliance. The closed areas are:
- Blackbutt walking track
- Casaurina Falls circuit
- Never Never picnic area
- Red Cedar Falls walking track
- Rosewood Creek walking track
- Slingsbys trail and Syndicate Ridge track
All main visitor areas will remain open. The open areas are:
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre
- The Skywalk
- The Glade picnic area
- Walking trails originating at Dorrigo Rainforest Centre.
For more information, contact Dorrigo Rainforest Centre on 02 6657 5913.