Sea Acres Rainforest boardwalk
Sea Acres National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Sea Acres Rainforest boardwalk.
Grade 1Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
27min - 1hr 15min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Sea Acres Rainforest boardwalk starts at Sea Acres Rainforest Centre at the entry to Sea Acres National Park. To get there:
- From Port Macquarie, head south along Pacific Drive.
- Sea Acres Rainforest Centre is on the left just after Shelly Beach Road
Parking is available at Sea Acres Rainforest Centre.
Maps and downloads
Fees and passes
$9 adult, $5 school age child, $20 per family (2 adults, 3 children), $7 pension/seniors card, companion card/carer free of charge.
Sea Acres Yearly Access Pass:
$30 single, $25 pension/seniors card, $60 family, $50 pension/seniors family card, $80 community service organisations (limit 15 clients and 2 carers per visit), additional clients and carers at child entry rate. Annual NSW Parks Passes are not valid for boardwalk entry.
School visit entry:
Please contact Sea Acres Rainforest Centre on (02) 6582 3355 for more details regarding school visits.
Disability access level - easy
- The boardwalk has gentle grades and no steps, and is fully accessible for wheelchairs, prams, and visitors with limited mobility.
- Seats along the boardwalk provide convenient places to rest and enjoy the coastal rainforest.
- Wheelchair-accessible toilet facilities are available at the Sea Acres Rainforest Centre.
Easy access is free of obstacles such as steps, rough terrain or significant slopes, and may have ramps or boardwalks.
- Sea Acres Rainforest Centre
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6582 3355
- 159 Pacific Drive, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
- in Sea Acres National Park in the North Coast region
Sea Acres National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.