If you regularly visit NSW national parks you can save on vehicle entry fees by buying an annual pass, and get park visits for 1 or 2 years.
Read more about Annual passes
Vehicle entrance fees are charged at 45 of the 893 NSW national parks and reserves, for each vehicle or motorcycle that enters. Choose from 4 great-value passes that offer annual entry from just one favourite park to all 45 parks with entry fees.
NPWS offers discount and concession annual passes for current Australian Seniors Card holders, eligible Pensioner and Veterans Card holders when you renew your NSW vehicle registration online through Service NSW.
How to buy your annual parks pass
Online: Select your annual pass and buy online.
Phone: Call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS).
In person: See participating NPWS locations in your region. Subject to change. Or, visit a Service NSW centre if you need special assistance.
Choose the pass that suits you and start saving
|All Parks Pass|
For all fee-collecting parks in NSW, including Kosciuszko National Park.
|1-year pass $190
|2-year pass $335
|Multi Park Pass|
For all fee-collecting parks in NSW, except Kosciuszko National Park.
|1-year pass $65
|2-year pass $115
|Country Parks Pass|
For all parks in Country NSW, except Kosciuszko National Park. See the list of parks this pass applies to.
|1-year pass $45
|2-year pass $75
|Single Park Pass|
For any 1 designated park in Country NSW, except Kosciuszko National Park. See the list of parks this pass applies to.
|1-year pass $22
|2-year pass $40
|*See more information about seniors discount annual passes.|
Important information about your annual pass
- Please read the NPWS annual park pass conditions of use.
- From 20 April 2021, all new and renewed NPWS annual park passes are digital passes linked to your vehicle. You no longer have to wait for a physical pass to arrive in the mail.
- See the list of 45 parks with vehicle entry fees that are covered by 1 or more annual pass.
- Read our frequently asked questions for more information, including: annual pass inclusions and exclusions, renewal and replacement passes, second householder passes, and compliance.
What fees are not covered by my annual pass?
Annual NSW Park Passes are valid for motor vehicle entry fees at up to 45 fee-collecting parks.
Annual passes do not cover:
- Camping and accommodation fees
- Landing fees for Sydney Harbour National Park islands
- Landing fees at The Basin, Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Mooring fees at Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Entry to museums, visitor centres, rainforest centres, Discovery and education centres
- Fees for tours, events, activities and attractions in NSW national parks
- The Skitube in Kosciuszko National Park
Restrictions apply in the following areas:
- Chowder Bay area of Sydney Harbour National Park. Read our FAQs for more information.
- Cape Byron Lighthouse precinct of Cape Byron State Conservation Area. Read our FAQs for more information.
Are there NSW parks not covered by an NPWS annual pass?
Yes. An annual pass will not provide you with access to the following areas and parks in NSW:
- Worimi Conservation Lands require a specific vehicle access permit for motor vehicle entry and beach driving at Stockton Beach in the Worimi Conservation Lands.
- Booderee National Park, at Jervis Bay, is managed jointly by the Wreck Bay Aboriginal Community and Parks Australia.
- 3 areas in Oxley Wild Rivers National Park have day vehicle entry fees: Halls Peak campground, Riverside campground and picnic area, and Youdales campground. Fees aren't applicable if you're paying camping fees at these locations.
- A beach driving permit is required at Bongil Bongil National Park.
NSW National Park annual passes do not cover entry fees to parks in the ACT or other Australian states and territories.