Applies from Sat 30 Jul 2022, 1.38pm to Mon 30 Jan 2023, 4.03pm. Last reviewed: Wed 25 Jan 2023, 9.58am
Closed areas: Walking track closed and areas open
The following areas are closed until 1 March 2023 due to recent severe flooding causing multiple treefalls and landslips:
- Booyong track
- Rosewood track
- Palm Valley track
- Brushbox Falls lookout
These areas will open as soon as repairs are carried out and they are deemed safe for public access.
The following areas are open:
- Red Cedar loop walking track
- Helmholtzia loop walking track
- Brindle Creek walking track
- Pinnacle lookout and walking track
- Blackbutts lookout and picnic area
- Bar Mountain picnic area
- Beech Glade
- Falcorostrum loop
- Bar Mountain Circuit including Bar Mountain lookout
Check Live Traffic NSW for up-to-date information about road closures.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the local park office.
Affects 1 park and 4 locations nearby.