Princes Rock walking track
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Princes Rock walking track.
Features of this track
30min - 1hr
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
No experience required
Quality of path
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Princes Rock walking track starts at Wentworth Falls picnic area, in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway to Wentworth Falls
- Turn on to Falls Road at the traffic lights and follow to the end, where you'll reach Wentworth Falls picnic area.
Parking is available at Wentworth Falls picnic area. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
Toilets and picnic facilities are located at Wentworth Falls picnic area.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785