Penance Grove walking track
Monga National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Penance Grove walking track.
Grade 1Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
15 - 30min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
On entering Monga National Park:
- Continue on River Forest Road for approximately 4.9km
- Pass the sign to Mongarlowe River picnic area and after 500m, you’ll see the Penance Grove walking track carpark on your right.
Park entry points
- Penance Grove carpark See on map
Parking is available at Penance Grove walking track.
- Toilets are available at the nearby Mongarlowe River picnic area.
- Drinking water isn't available in this area, so it's a good idea to bring your own.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
The first 50m of this 250m raised timber boardwalk is suitable for wheelchairs, prams, and visitors with limited mobility. Beyond this point, there are a number of flights of steps as you continue along the boardwalk.
Easy access is free of obstacles such as steps, rough terrain or significant slopes, and may have ramps or boardwalks.
- Narooma office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4476 0800
- 9 Burrawang Street, Cnr Graham Street, Narooma NSW 2456. Office open by appointment only.