Applies from Mon 18 Oct 2021, 12.35pm to Sat 12 Mar 2022, 12.38pm. Last reviewed: Thu 14 Oct 2021, 4.15pm.
Closed areas: Pallaibo walking track closures
The lower section of Pallaibo walk is closed between Gaden Trout Hatchery and Thredbo River picnic area for construction. Signs have been installed to direct walkers on Pallaibo walk to leave the walk at Gaden Trout Hatchery.
Visitors can access the open section of the Pallaibo walk in the following places:
- Sawpit Creek picnic area on Kosciuszko Road
- Gaden Trout Hatchery on Gaden Road
The following areas are closed to the public:
- Lower Pallaibo walk, between Gaden Trout Hatchery and Thredbo River picnic area
- Thredbo Valley track, between Gaden Trout Hatchery and Thredbo River picnic area
The following areas remain open to the public:
- Upper Pallaibo walk, between Sawpit Creek picnic area and Gaden Trout Hatchery
- Thredbo River picnic area
We anticipate that the track will re-open March 2022.