Pagoda Lookout walking track
Wollemi National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Pagoda Lookout walking track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
Quality of markings
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Quality of path
Rough unformed track
- Toilet, picnic and barbeque facilities are available at Ganguddy–Dunns Swamp campground.
- Water is not available on the walking track or at the campground so you'll need to bring your own for drinking and cooking.
- There are no bins provided, please take all rubbish with you when you leave.
Maps and downloads
- Boating. Please note there is a 4-knot speed limit.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
Pets and domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted. Find out which regional parks allow dog walking and see the pets in parks policy for more information.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Mudgee office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4:30pm.
- 02 6370 9000
- 27 Inglis Street, Mudgee NSW 2850
- in Wollemi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds, North Coast and Country NSW regions
Wollemi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.