Norfolk Falls walk
Coolah Tops National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Norfolk Falls walk.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
45min - 1hr
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Short steep hills
Quality of path
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Norfolk Falls walk is in the western area of Coolah Tops National Park. To get there from Coolah:
- Take Coolah Creek Road towards Coolah Tops National Park
- After around 19km turn right onto The Forest Road and follow the unsealed road 11km to the park entrance
- Continue along The Forest Road another 3km then turn right on to Norfolk Falls Road
- Drive 1km to Norfolk Falls picnic area, where this walk starts.
- Unsealed roads
- Most roads suitable for 2WD vehicles
Parking is available at Norfolk Falls picnic area, where this walk starts.
Picnic tables, wood barbecues and non-flush toilet facilities are available at Norfolk Falls picnic area.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
Permitted at the picnic area outside a park fire ban or total fire ban periods.
You can collect firewood that is lying on the ground.
Generators are permitted at Norfolk Falls picnic area only.
- Warrumbungle NP Visitor Information Centre
- 9am to 4pm daily. Closed 12pm to 1pm. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6825 4364
- 4261 John Renshaw Parkway, Warrumbungle NSW 2828