Applies from Mon 16 Jan 2023, 9.38am to Wed 1 Mar 2023, 9.40am. Last reviewed: Wed 1 Feb 2023, 6.14pm.
Closed areas: Blue Waterholes Trail closed
Blue Waterholes Trail in Kosciuszko National Park will be closed from Monday 16 January to Wednesday 1 March while road upgrade works are being undertaken. The closure will impact access to:
- Blue Waterholes campground
- Magpie Flat campground
- Coolamine Homestaed day use area
- Cooleman Mountain campground
- Clarke Gorge walking track
- Nichols Gorge walking track
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the local Tumut NPWS office ph. 02 6947 7025.