Maitland Bay track
Bouddi National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Maitland Bay track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
15 - 45min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
No experience required
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Getting there and parking
Maitland Bay track begins at Maitland Bay Information Centre in the Maitland Bay precinct of Bouddi National Park.
To get there from Gosford:
- Follow Central Coast Highway towards Erina
- Turn right onto Avoca Drive and continue through Kincumber
- Turn right at Empire Bay Drive
- Turn left into Cochrone Street and then right onto The Scenic Road
- The centre is located opposite the intersection of Maitland Bay Drive and The Scenic Road
Parking is available at Maitland Bay Information Centre.
Maps and downloads
Pets and domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted. Find out which regional parks allow dog walking and see the pets in parks policy for more information.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay machines that accept both card and coins.Buy annual pass
Maitland Bay Information Centre
174 The Scenic Road, Bouddi NSW 2251
- Weekends and public holidays only, 11am to 3pm
- 02 4320 4200 Girrakool office