Gloucester Falls walking track
Barrington Tops National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Gloucester Falls walking track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
1hr - 1hr 30min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Gloucester Falls walking track starts at Gloucester Falls picnic area is in the Gloucester Tops precinct of Barrington Tops National Park. To get there:
- From Bucketts Way, between Gloucester and Stroud.
- Turn into Gloucester Tops Road and continue to Gloucester River
- Continue past the river for approximately 40 minutes
- Take the left fork to Gloucester Tops picnic area
- Turn left here and continue to Gloucester Falls picnic area
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Gloucester Falls picnic area.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Barrington Tops National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Take to the park's walking tracks to make the most of cooler and drier daytime weather.
Look out for ground orchids and other wildflowers along the Polblue Swamp walking track.
Look out for the eastern water dragon basking on rocks around the streams.
Non-flush toilets and picnic facilities are located at Gloucester Falls picnic area.
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Gloucester office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6538 5300
- 59 Church Street, Gloucester NSW 2422