End Peak walking track
Ulidarra National Park
All the practical information you need to know about End Peak walking track.
Features of this track
1hr 30min - 3hrs 30min
Quality of markings
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Getting there and parking
End Peak walking track starts at Sealy lookout in Orara East State Forest. To get there:
- From Coffs Harbour, travel north on the Pacific Highway for approximately 5km.
- Turn left onto Bruxner Park Road and wind your way up the escarpment past the banana farms
- Turn left at Scenic Road and continue to Sealy lookout
- The walk starts to the west of the picnic area and finishes in Ulidarra National Park
Parking is available at Sealy lookout in Orara East State Forest, including several designated disabled spots.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Ulidarra National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Take advantage of excellent birdwatching and immerse yourself in nature.
Enjoy a picnic beside the pristine waters of Bucca Bucca Creek.
Escape the crowds at the beach and get off the beaten track in your 4WD.
Climb to the top of End Peak and enjoy panoramic views towards Coffs Harbour and the coast.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
17°C and 28°C
4°C and 20°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
- Coffs Harbour office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6652 0900
- 4/32 Edgar St, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450