Den Fenella walking track
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Den Fenella walking track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
45min - 1hr
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Den Fennella walking track is in the Wentworth Falls precinct of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Drive west on Great Western Highway from Sydney to Wentworth Falls
- Turn off into Falls Road and drive to Wenthworth Falls picnic area at the end of the road
- Locate Den Fennella walking track adjacent to the carpark
Parking is available at Wentworth Falls picnic area, including several designated disabled spots.
Toilets and picnic facilities are located at nearby Wentworth Falls picnic area.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785