Dardanelles Pass loop walking track
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Dardanelles Pass loop walking track.
Grade 4Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
2hrs 30min - 3hrs 30min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Dardanelles Pass loop walking track is in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take the Katoomba exit from Great Western Highway
- Turn into Katoomba Street and follow the signs to Echo Point
- Walk 450m along Three Sisters walk then descend Giant Stairway
- Dardanelles Pass loop walking track starts at the bottom of Giant Stairway.
Park entry points
- Three Sisters carpark See on map
- Paid parking is available at Echo Point.
- Free parking is available at Leura Cascades picnic area.
- It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
Toilets and picnic facilities are located at Echo Point and Leura Cascades picnic areas. Picnic tables and shelters are also available at Leura Forest.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- End of Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785