Casuarina Falls circuit
Dorrigo National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Casuarina Falls circuit.
Grade 4Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
1hr 30min - 2hrs
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Casuarina Falls circuit starts at Never Never picnic area in Dorrigo National Park. To get there:
- Drive 1km south of Dorrigo along Waterfall Way, then turn onto Dome Road.
- Follow Dome Road 2km to Dorrigo Rainforest Centre
- Dome Road veers to the left at Dorrigo Rainforest Centre. Follow for 10km to Never Never picnic area.
Parking is available at Never Never picnic area.
Best times to visit
The weather at Dorrigo National Park can vary from warm to mild to cool, depending on the time of year you visit. The summer months usually have the highest rainfall.
The rainforest is alive with birdlife - walk the Lyrebird Link for a close up view.
Escape the summer heat along one of the waterfall tracks and feel the coolness envelope you.
Maps and downloads
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6657 5913
- 142 Dome Road Dorrigo Mountain NSW 2453
- in Dorrigo National Park in the North Coast region
Dorrigo National Park is open daily (except Christmas Day) 9am to 4.30pm but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.