Burrabadine walking track
Goobang National Park
Burrabadine walking track, accessed from Greenbah campground, takes you to the top of Burrabadine Peak for scenic views to the west of Goobang National Park.
- 4km return
- Time suggested
- 1hr 30min - 2hrs
- Grade 4
- What to
- Drinking water, hat, sunscreen
- Please note
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to bird watch.
Burrabadine walking track is a 4km return walk in Goobang National Park, located near Greenbah campground. It’s a bush walk that is guaranteed to get your heart rate up, and the compelling scenic views from Burrabadine Peak at the end will definitely make it worth the effort.
The track is clearly marked and easy to follow, leading you to the peak through a diverse and eye-catching range of vegetation. In springtime, when the wildflowers are in full bloom, the views over the surrounding farming country are spectacular.
The walk takes you from Sawpit Gully fire trail, south of Greenbah campground to the top of Burrabadine Peak on the Herveys Range.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Bathurst office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6332 7640
- 02 6332 7680 To contact the KARST Conservation Unit in this office.
- Level 2, 203-209 Russell Street, Bathurst NSW 2795
- in Goobang National Park in the Country NSW region
Goobang National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.