Blue Pool walking track
Glenbrook area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Blue Pool walking track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
15 - 30min
Quality of markings
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Blue Pool walking track is in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there, follow the signs from Great Western Highway. The main entrance to the park is through Glenbrook via Ross Street and then Bruce Road.
Park entry points
- Blue Pool carpark See on map
Parking is available at Glenbrook entrance, a short walk from Blue Pool walking track.
Toilets, drinking water and a public telephone are available at Glenbrook Information Centre near the entrance carpark.
Maps and downloads
Firewood may not be collected in this park.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Richmond office
- Monday to Friday , 9.30am to 4pm.
- 02 4588 2400
- Bowmans Cottage, 370 Windsor Street, Richmond NSW 2753
- in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
- From the first Sunday in October to the first Sunday in April: park gates are open 8.30am to 7pm.
- Rest of the year: park gates are open 8.30am to 6pm.
A park entry fee of $8 per vehicle per day applies in the Glenbrook area.Buy annual pass