Arch loop track
Borenore Karst Conservation Reserve
All the practical information you need to know about Arch loop track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
15 - 30min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Short steep hills
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Borenore Karst Conservation Reserve. Here are some of the highlights.
Let your inner geologist loose among the limestone and see if you can spot the remnants of marble quarries and mines from the past.
Check out the wildflowers and birds in the endangered box gum woodland.
Escape the heat and step into magical Arch Cave while walking the Arch Cave loop track.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
15°C and 25°C
2°C and 12°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - hard
Wheelchairs can access this area with some difficulty
- Wheelchair access is possible across Boree creek and along a partially gravelled path to the base of the steps leading to the Arch Cave
- Wheelchair access to Arch Cave is not possible
- Wheelchair access to the woodland area may be possible with strong assistance as the walking track is across natural ground surface, note there are protruding rocks and a steep slope
- Bathurst office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6332 7640
- 02 6332 7680 To contact the KARST Conservation Unit in this office.
- Level 2, 203-209 Russell Street, Bathurst NSW 2795