Volunteer at Maitland Bay Information Centre
Bouddi National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Volunteer at Maitland Bay Information Centre .
Getting there and parking
To get to Maitland Bay Information Centre from Gosford:
- Follow the Central Coast Highway towards Erina
- Turn right onto Avoca Drive and continue through Kincumber
- Turn right at Empire Bay Drive
- Turn left into Cochrone Street and then right onto The Scenic Road
- The centre is located opposite the intersection of Maitland Bay Drive and The Scenic Road in Maitland
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
Assistance may be required to access this area
- No wheelchair access to downstairs section of Maitland Bay Information Centre
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day in the Putty Beach precinct. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass