Volunteer at Maitland Bay Information Centre
Bouddi National Park
Maitland Bay Information Centre is the first port of call for most visitors to Bouddi National Park. How would you like to be there to introduce people to this NSW national park and tell them all about your local area?
- Tour guiding/visitor services
Weekends and public holidays, 11am–3pm.
- Maitland Bay Information Centre, Bouddi National Park
- Meeting point
- Maitland Bay Information Centre, 174 Scenic Road, Killcare Heights.
- What to
- More information
Email or phone NSW National Parks on (02) 4320 4224.
Built in 1945, Maitland Bay Information Centre commenced its life as a family home. These days, it's the charming Maitland Bay Information Centre. NSW National Parks welcomes new staff for volunteer work at the centre on weekends and public holidays.
The role of volunteers is to:
- Provide maps and brochures
- Direct visitors to the displays
- Discuss the centre, park and surrounds.
- Answer questions
If you’re a good communicator with plenty of energy for interacting with the public, have an interest in the natural environment, and good general knowledge of the NSW Central Coast, please contact us for more information about this great volunteering opportunity. Training and support are provided.
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day in the Putty Beach precinct. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy an annual pass.
- Gosford office
02 4320 4200
Contact hours: Monday to Friday, hours vary.
- Suites 36-38, 207 Albany Street North, Gosford NSW 2250
- Gosford office