Mourawaring Moors bushcare
Bouddi National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Mourawaring Moors bushcare.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
To get to Bouddi National Park from Sydney:
- Follow the F3 and take the Gosford exit
- Follow the signs to Woy Woy, then Kincumber.
- Take Maitland Bay Drive, then Empire Bay Drive.
- Look for The Scenic Road at Killcare Heights and take Putty Beach Road
- Follow the Central Coast Highway towards Erina. Turn right onto Avoca Drive and continue through Kincumber.
- Turn right at Empire Bay Drive and take Scenic Road
Park entry points
Maps and downloads
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day only in the Putty Beach area. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass