Great Grose weed walk
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Great Grose weed walk.
Getting there and parking
All activities are in Blue Mountains National Park. To get there from Sydney:
- Take the City West Link to Parramatta Road and veer right onto the Western Motorway
- Travel along the Western Motorway for about 45km
- Continue along the Great Western Highway and look for signs to Blue Mountains National Park.
Specific details for each activity given on booking. We can arrange to pick volunteers up from train stations.
Details given on booking.
By public transport
Visit Transport NSW or phone 131 500 for information about public transport.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
- Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath, NSW, 2787
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.